New offer of advanced ROCDAY gloves is already in stock! After long and busy falling season full of preparations, we are glad to inform that the newest models have just arrived and are waiting for your orders.
The newest products were deeply re-designed and gained new, unique features. The most important goal for the designers during their work on the new collection was one – to increase durability and comfort of wearing. Many changes in each model bring completely new look and feel of the products. A part of those changes is well visible at first glance but some of them are difficult to see, though they influence on the product durability. A good example is the change of the most important fabric – the one which covers the inner side of the hand.
Below we present the most important modifications:
- Inner side of the glove is made of the highest quality Japanese CLARINO fabric. Thanks to that, the gloves are durable and perfectly fit to each hand shape.
- The edge of VELCRO straps with durable thread around for lasting performance.
- Corrected thumb shape for better durability and abrasion resistance – now the fabric from the inner side of the hand drops on the lateral side of the thumb, protects terrycloth from the contact with the grips.
- Additional panel between the thumb and forefinger – now it’s “grip proof”
- Extended profile of the bottom edge on the inner side, with small silicon print – helps to put the gloves on.
- The lightest FLOW model doesn’t have the Velcro strap, thanks to that it is even lighter. The bottom part of the glove is finished with a classic trim instead of the popular and less durable glue.
- In the ELEMENT model, the lateral side of the forefinger is the most exposed part for damages (for example when you catch the velcro while putting the glove on). In the new model this part is changed from light Lycra to very durable CLARINO leather.
Full description of the new models at: www.rocday.com/gloves