§ 1 Definitions
- Consumer – customer who is a natural person, using online shop for other purposes than his business activity or profession.
- Article of deal – products mentioned and described on Online Shop website.
- Product – movable item, presented in Online Shop, related to Sales Contract.
- Additional service – service provided by the Seller for the Customer aside from Online Shop, related to characteristics of selling Products.
- Sales Contract – sales contract of Products with understanding the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, with usage of Online Shop.
- Online Shop (Shop) – online portal available under www.rocday.pl, www.rocday.com, www.rocday.eu, which enables orders making.
- Order – will declaration made by the Customer, specifying unequivocally type and quantity of Products, driven to Sales Contract conclusion.
- ICT System – group of cooperating IT devices and software, for data transforming, collecting, sending and receiving through telecommunication networks, with an adequate for a specific kind of network final device.
- Promotional code – electronic promotional alphanumeric code, which can be used by the Customer in Online Shop run by the Seller in form of a discount calculated based on the Order price (without shipping costs).
§ 2 General Conditions
- Online shop www.rocday.com provides retail sales via Internet network.
- All the offered Products are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal damages, and were legally introduced to the Polish market.
- Technical requirements essential to cooperation with tele-informatics system, which is used by the Seller are provided below. The Customer should have an active email account and a device connected to the Internet, fulfilling the minimal technical requirements:
- Minimal monitor resolution of 1330×768 pixels.
- The Customer cannot provide any prohibited by law contents, such as content promulgating violence, derogatory or intrude personal goods and other third parties’ prerogatives.
§ 3 Orders
- All the prices visible on www.rocday.com websites are gross prices given in euro. Those prices do not include delivery costs.
- Orders are accepted through Internet website/phone/email.
- Orders made through Internet website are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, during the whole year.
- An Order is valid if the Customer fills in the order form properly and provides proper contact details, including detailed delivery address, phone number and email address.
- If the given data is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If such contact with the Customer will not be possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- The Customer during an order making can have a will to receive a receipt or an invoice, which can be adjusted to a prepared package or sent by email as an electronic settlements documents picture, particularly such as: an invoice with attachments, a corrected invoice with attachments or forms. The described agreement qualifies the Seller to display and send invoices in an electronic form, in relation to Ministry of Finance ordinance from 20 December 2012 about sending invoices in an electronic form, conditions of their collecting and sharing with tax authorities or fiscal authorities.
- During making the Order, the Customer can agree on collecting his personal data in online shop database in order to process it in relation to his Order realization process. If the Customer agrees on that, he has the right to check his data, correct or delete it from the Seller’s database.
- The Customer can use ‘remember me’ option in order to remember his data by the system to simplify the future Order assemble. In that case, the Customer should have his login and password, essential to get access to his account. An email address is the Customer’s login. Password is provided by the Customer. The password is not known to the Seller and the Customer has an obligation to keep it in secret and protect from unwanted access.
- After making a successful order, the Customer will receive an automatic response from the Shop, with an order confirmation.
- An Order realization will start when the value will be noted on the bank account given in an Order confirmation in case of paying by money transfer or in a moment of an order realization in case of paying by credit card or by choosing option of paying when receiving.
§ 4. Costs and delivery term
- Product is sent to a given address, provided in the order form, by the phone or via email. The Shop will inform the Customer immediately about incorrectly filled in order form, which enables sending the package or can delay it.
- Product is delivered by specialized delivery companies or by Polish Post. In some coincidences, there exists an option of personal products reception in the Seller’s office.
- The package is delivered in accordance with a term specified to each Product visible on the website. The term on the website is rough. While bank transfer or paying by card option is chosen, the term will be prolonged to register the sum on the bank account (probably 1-2 work days).
- The Customer covers the delivery costs given in the transport price list. The Customer can see the pricing by clicking on “transport price list” link.
§ 5 Payment
- For each sold product, ROCDAY displays a receipt or an invoice.
- Payment for ordered products can be made while receiving it in person, via online payment system (przelewy 24) or by a bank transfer to the Shop’s account.
§ 6 Termination of the contract
- Consumer, who concluded an agreement online, has the right to terminate the contract without explanations, by sending an adequate statement on paper in next 90 days. This term cannot be exceeded and is counted from the day of receiving the product. In order to preserve this term, the statement needs to be sent on the Seller address.
- In case of an online agreement termination, it is considered as not concluded. The contractors’ services are being returned, unless the change was necessary within a usual administration.
- The return should be proceeded immediately, no longer than during 14 days. The purchased products need to be returned on the Seller address.
- When added to the purchased product was a free gift or any other product at a discounted price, you must send it along with the returned goods.
§ 7 Procedure of complaints
- Complaints need to be sent on the Seller address.
- While sending the complaint, it is necessary to send the returned Product together with an evidence of purchase and filled complaint form, available under:……..
- The Seller will consider the complaint in term of 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint. If the complaint is examined on the Customer benefit, the Seller will repair or change the returned Product for a new one or will return the value of a purchased Product.
- If the Product is not compatible with the agreement, the Customer can demand the change of this state through a free of charge repair or change it for a new Product, unless it is impossible and requires overwhelming costs. While counting the costs, the value of the Product and the type of incompatibility is considered.
- The Customer loses the right described in point 5 of this clause, if he doesn’t inform the Seller about incompatibility of his Products no longer than within 2 months. In order to maintain the term it is sufficient to inform the Seller before it is passed.
§ 8 Promotional codes
- Promotional codes will be available in a form of an online letter sent to the Customer’s email or through some promotions organized by the Shop.
- Promotional code can be used during the Products purchase, unless these Products are not under any other promotions in rocday.com Shop.
- The promotional code is not changeable for money in total or in any part, and cannot be returned to the Seller.
- The promotional code is active from the moment of sending it to the Customer.
- The promotional code received from the Seller can be used only once.
- Validity of the promotional code is each time defined during sending it to the Customer.
- In order to use the promotional code, the Customer needs to write down the given numbers in a field “Promotional code” during making orders in the Online Shop.
- Promotional codes cannot be tot up together. In your order you can use just one promotional code.
- The Seller has the right to refuse the promotional code realization in order of its termination. In that case the code is no longer valid while it is terminated.
- The Seller is an administrator of database information given by the Customers, in relation to online shopping through his website.
- Personal data can be used for sales contracts realization. They can be provided to parties responsible for purchased products delivery or to parties providing credits in case of instalment shopping. The Customers have the right to access their data and to correct them. The data is provided voluntarily.
- Information about the methods and technical means to discover and correct errors in provided data:
- While making an Order, until a moment of clicking the button “make an order”, the Customers having an online account have possibility to correct the provided data through their profile edition.
- Data verification or an Order correction can be made also by sending an email message to the Seller on email@example.com.
- The Customer has the right to change the data provided during his account creation, at any time by using the available options.
- Information about the terms and save, protection and availability of concluded agreement:
- Save, protection and availability of concluded agreement content is realized by sending an adequate email message after sales contract conclusion.
- Save, protection and availability of concluded agreement content is realized by sending the content to the Customer on given email address or by sending him an Order specification and a prove of purchase.
- A contract content is saved and protected in the tele-informatics system, owned by the Seller and available on each Customer demand.
- Administrator – ROCDAY sp. z o. o., Morenowe Wzgórze 7/31, 80-283 Gdańsk, NIP: 9571112091
- Cookies used on our website:
- session – cookies supporting the session, which expire at the end of the session
- functional – enabling remember the settings such as the state of the form or content of the cart and to affect the interface personalization
- performance – enabling files to collect information about how you use the Website, such as cookies google-analytics.com (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)
- We use external sites to display content. These sites use their own cookies.
- www.vimeo.com (administator cookies: Vimeo, LLC. z siedzibą w USA)
- www.youtube.com (administrator cookies: Google Inc z siedzibą w USA)
- At any time you can change the setting of cookies in your web browser. Below you find information where to find the settings.
- Information for mobile devices are available on the following pages:
§ 12 Final resolutions
- All disputes related to services provided by the Seller under rocday.com will be arbitrated by courts of general jurisdiction.
- The Customer who is a Consumer has a possibility to use an extra juridical way of complaint investigation and materialize claims in front of conciliatory consumer court, in a voivodeship inspector of district inspection.
- Information about the access to www. mode and procedures of dispute arbitration is available under www.uokik.gov.pl, under “Consumers’ disputes arbitration” tab.